The North American Society for Trenchless Technology – Northwest Chapter will be presenting the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference in Calgary on November 19, 2015. This will be the 19th annual presentation of this event.
November 18, 2015 - Short Course (topic to be confirmed)
November 19, 2015 - Conference & Tradeshow
Conference Registration – November 19, 2015:
- $150.00 (earlybird - on or before to September 30)
- $200.00 (regular)
- $225.00 (earlybird - on or before September 30)
- $275.00 (regular)
Short Course Registration – November 18, 2015:
- NASTT Member (membership will be confirmed):
- $325.00 (earlybird - on or before September 30)
- $350.00 (regular)
- $425.00 (earlybird - on or before September 30)
- $450.00 (regular)
- $150.00 (valid student id card required)
For registration, click here
Note: Registration for the short course is not included with general registration for the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference, and vice versa. Pre-registrations will be accepted until November 17, 2015.
Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Your participation in the tradeshow or through sponsorship of the conference will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your company, demonstrate your commitment to the future of this growing industry, and display your good corporate citizenship by generously giving back to the industry. If your company is interested in sponsoring the conference or exhibiting at the trade show, the sponsor registration form is available here, the exhibitor registration for is available here.
Sponsor/exhibitor registrations received after November 1 will not be included in the conference program. Sponsor/exhibitor registrations received after November 9 may not be acknowledged on posters and signboards at the conference.
Two delegate registrations will be given to each sponsor, as well as to each single booth exhibit space. Sponsors and exhibitors will be acknowledged on table cards, signage, and slideshows during breaks at the conference. Exhibitor booth assignment will be on a first-come, first serve basis. Special event sponsorship opportunities, such as for meals or coffee breaks, are limited, so early sponsorship registration is encouraged.
Short Course, November 18
In conjunction with the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference, the NASTT-NW Chapter is proud to be presenting NASTT’s short course on November 18. This year’s short course will be NASTT’s New Installation and Rehabilitation Good Practices Course. Please click here for more information regarding the short course, including the technical agenda for the day.
Note: Registration for the short course is not included with general registration for the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference.
Conference, November 19
The one day conference offers excellent learning and networking opportunities for trenchless industry professionals, and includes several technical presentations and a trade show. Technical presentations will cover various trenchless topics.
Arrive early on November 19 to complete your registration and have breakfast while checking out the trade show. Prize draws will be held throughout the day.
November 19 Conference Agenda:
- Registration Opens
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM
- Breakfast (Complimentary for Registered Delegates)
- 8:30AM - 8:35AM
- Call to Order and Welcome Address - Conference Chair
- 8:35AM - 9:00AM
- Keynote Address
- 9:00AM - 9:25AM
- Presentation 1
- 9:25AM - 9:50AM
- Presentation 2
- 9:50AM - 10:15AM
- Presentation 3
- 10:15AM - 10:45AM
- Coffee Break
- 10:45AM - 11:10AM
- Presentation 4
- 11:10AM - 11:35AM
- Presentation 5
- 11:35AM - 11:40AM
- 2014 Northwest Trenchless Project of the Year Award Presentation
- 11:40AM - 12:05AM
- Project of the Year Technical Presentation
- 12:05PM - 1:20PM Lunch1:20PM - 1:45PM
- Presentation 6
- 1:45PM - 2:10AM
- Presentation 7
- 2:10PM - 2:35PM
- Presentation 8
- 2:35PM - 3:05PM
- Coffee Break
- 3:05PM - 3:30PM
- Presentation 9
- 3:30PM - 3:55PM
- Presentation 10
- 3:55PM - 4:20PM
- Presentation 11
- 4:20PM - 4:30PM
- Closing Remarks - Conference Chair
- Adam Sullo, Dillon Consulting - Chair
- Bill Boyes, City of Calgary – Vice-Chair
- Charles Pullan, City of Calgary
- Heinrich Heinz, Thurber Engineering Ltd.
- Lucs Barr, Thurber Engineering Ltd.
- Juan Morales, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- Glen Hume, Ipex Inc.
- Gabriel Jean, Associated Engineering
- Chad Long, Ipex Inc.
- Brenan Nugent, Encore Excavating
- Julie van Doesburg, Associated Engineering
- Manjiri Khare, Universal Pegasus International
- Shane Hansma, Encore Excavating
- Jeff Galloway, City of Calgary
- Craig Pass, Integrated Sustainability
- Ron Snoddon, City of Calgary
For General Information:
Contact Adam Sullo, Chair - 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference by clicking here