2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference
The North American Society for Trenchless Technology – Northwest Chapter will be presenting the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference in Calgary on November 19, 2015. This will be the 19th annual presentation of this event.
November 18, 2015 - Short Course (topic to be confirmed)
November 19, 2015 - Conference & Tradeshow
Hotel Info to come
Conference Registration – November 19, 2015:
- $150.00 (earlybird - on or before to October 31)
- $200.00 (regular)
- $225.00 (earlybird - on or before October 31)
- $275.00 (regular)
Short Course Registration – November 18, 2015:
- NASTT Member (membership will be confirmed):
- $325.00 (earlybird - on or before October 31)
- $350.00 (regular)
- $425.00 (earlybird - on or before October 31)
- $450.00 (regular)
- $150.00 (valid student id card required)
Conference Registration to open Summer 2015.
Note: Registration for the short course is not included with general registration for the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference, and vice versa. Pre-registrations will be accepted until November 13, 2015.
Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Your participation in the tradeshow or through sponsorship of the conference will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your company, demonstrate your commitment to the future of this growing industry, and display your good corporate citizenship by generously giving back to the industry.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration to open Summer 2015
Two delegate registrations will be given to each sponsor, as well as to each single booth exhibit space. Sponsors and exhibitors will be acknowledged on table cards, signage, and slideshows during breaks at the conference. Exhibitor booth assignment will be on a first-come, first serve basis. Special event sponsorship opportunities, such as for meals or coffee breaks, are limited, so early sponsorship registration is encouraged.
This one day conference offers excellent learning and networking opportunities for trenchless industry professionals, and includes several technical presentations and a trade show. Technical presentations will cover various trenchless topics.
On November 18, NASTT will be hosting its annual short course.
This year’s short course will be NASTT’s Pipe Bursting Good Practices Short Course.
Registration for the short course is separate from the conference registration.
Arrive early on November 19 to complete your registration and have breakfast while checking out the trade show. Prize draws will be held throughout the day.
November 19 Conference Agenda:
- Registration Opens
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM
- Breakfast (Complimentary for Registered Delegates)
- 8:30AM - 8:35AM
- Call to Order and Welcome Address - Conference Chair
- 8:35AM - 9:00AM
- Keynote Address
- 9:00AM - 9:25AM
- Presentation 1
- 9:25AM - 9:50AM
- Presentation 2
- 9:50AM - 10:15AM
- Presentation 3
- 10:15AM - 10:45AM
- Coffee Break
- 10:45AM - 11:10AM
- Presentation 4
- 11:10AM - 11:35AM
- Presentation 5
- 11:35AM - 11:40AM
- 2014 Northwest Trenchless Project of the Year Award Presentation
- 11:40AM - 12:05AM
- Project of the Year Technical Presentation
- 12:05PM - 1:20PM Lunch1:20PM - 1:45PM
- Presentation 6
- 1:45PM - 2:10AM
- Presentation 7
- 2:10PM - 2:35PM
- Presentation 8
- 2:35PM - 3:05PM
- Coffee Break
- 3:05PM - 3:30PM
- Presentation 9
- 3:30PM - 3:55PM
- Presentation 10
- 3:55PM - 4:20PM
- Presentation 11
- 4:20PM - 4:30PM
- Closing Remarks - Conference Chair
In conjunction with the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference, the NASTT-NW Chapter is proud to be presenting NASTT’s short course. Please click
Note: Registration for the short course is not included with general registration for the 2015 Northwest Trenchless Conference.
- Alan Miller, Associated Engineering - Chair
- Greg Tippett, Stantec – Vice-Chair
- Dave Krywiak, Stantec
- Mike Burton, Michels Canada
- Craig Vandaelle, Michels Canada
- Ben Campbell, Neptune Coring
- Albert Kwan, City of Edmonton
- Siri Fernando, City of Edmonton
- Fayi Zhou, City of Edmonton
- Carlie Jones, Associated Engineering
- Julie van Doesburg, Associated Engineering
- Ali Bayat, University of Alberta
- Ed Douziech, Complete Crossings Inc.
- Frank Policicchio, City of Edmonton
- Neil Kucharski, Focus Inc.
For General Information:
Contact Alan Miller, Chair - 2014 Northwest Trenchless Conference by clicking Here