2016 Northwest Trenchless Conference
The North American Society for Trenchless Technology – Northwest Chapter will be presenting the 2016 Northwest Trenchless Conference in Edmonton on November 10, 2016. This will be the 20th annual presentation of this event.
November 9, 2016 - Short Course (Gas Good Practices Course)
November 10, 2016 - Conference & Tradeshow
Location: Fastasyland Hotel, Edmonton, Alberta
Conference Registration – November 10, 2016:
- $150.00 (earlybird - on or before to September 30)
- $200.00 (regular)
- $225.00 (earlybird - on or before September 30)
- $300.00 (regular)
Short Course Registration – November 9, 2016:
- NASTT Member (membership will be confirmed):
- $325.00 (earlybird - on or before September 30)
- $350.00 (regular)
- $425.00 (earlybird - on or before September 30)
- $450.00 (regular)
- $175.00 (valid student id card required)
Conference Registration is now OPEN.
For registration, click here
Note: Registration for the short course is not included with general registration for the 2016 Northwest Trenchless Conference, and vice versa. Pre-registrations will be accepted until November 4, 2016.
Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Your participation in the tradeshow or through sponsorship of the conference will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your company, demonstrate your commitment to the future of this growing industry, and display your good corporate citizenship by generously giving back to the industry. If your company is interested in sponsoring the conference or exhibiting at the trade show, the sponsor registration form is available
Sponsor/exhibitor registrations received after November 1 will not be included in the conference program. Sponsor/exhibitor registrations received after November 9 may not be acknowledged on posters and signboards at the conference.
Two delegate registrations will be given to each sponsor, as well as to each single booth exhibit space. Sponsors and exhibitors will be acknowledged on table cards, signage, and slideshows during breaks at the conference. Exhibitor booth assignment will be on a first-come, first serve basis. Special event sponsorship opportunities, such as for meals or coffee breaks, are limited, so early sponsorship registration is encouraged.
Short Course, November 9
In conjunction with the 2016 Northwest Trenchless Conference, the NASTT-NW Chapter is proud to be presenting NASTT’s short course on November 9. This year’s short course will be NASTT’s Gas Good Practices Course. Please click here for more information regarding the short course, including the technical agenda for the day.
Note: Registration for the short course is not included with general registration for the 2016 Northwest Trenchless Conference.
Conference, November 10
The one day conference offers excellent learning and networking opportunities for trenchless industry professionals, and includes several technical presentations and a trade show. Technical presentations will cover various trenchless topics.
Arrive early on November 10 to complete your registration and have breakfast while checking out the trade show. Prize draws will be held throughout the day.
November 10 Conference Agenda:
- Registration Opens
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM
- Breakfast (Complimentary for Registered Delegates)
- 8:30AM - 8:35AM
- Call to Order and Welcome Address - Conference Chair
- 8:35AM - 9:00AM
- Opening Address
- 9:00AM - 9:25AM
- Presentation #1
- 9:25AM - 9:50AM
- Presentation #2
- 9:50AM - 10:15AM
- Presentation #3
- 10:15AM - 10:20AM
- Presentation of Charitable Donation
- 10:20AM - 10:45AM
- Coffee Break
- 10:45AM - 11:10AM
- Presentation #4
- 11:10AM - 11:35AM
- Presentation #5
- 11:35AM - 11:40AM
- 2016 Northwest Trenchless Project of the Year Award Presentation
- 11:40AM - 12:05AM
- Project of the Year Technical Presentation
- 12:05PM - 1:20PM
- 1:20PM - 1:45PM
- Presentation #6
- 1:45PM - 2:10PM
- Presentation #7
- 2:10PM - 2:35PM
- Presentation #8
- 2:35PM - 3:05PM
- Coffee Break
- 3:05PM - 3:30PM
- Presentation #9
- 3:30PM - 3:55PM
- Presentation #10
- 3:55PM - 4:05PM
- Closing Remarks - Conference Chair
- Greg Tippett, Stantec Consulting Ltd. – Chair
- Alan Miller, Associated Engineering – Past-Chair
- Dave Krywiak, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- Chris Jones, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- Alireza Bayat, University of Alberta
- Craig Vandaelle, Michels Canada
- Siri Fernando, City of Edmonton
- Albert Kwan, City of Edmonton
- Andrew Foster, Insituform
- Brett Knievel, Insituform
- Carli Pittman, Associated Engineering
- Paul Dedeluk, Associated Engineering
- Jason Lueke, Associated Engineering
For General Information:
Contact Greg Tippett, Chair - 2016 Northwest Trenchless Conference by clicking here